Anyone working in or with an interest in sustainable, healthy, resilient and fair food systems is welcome and encouraged to use and develop this Directory, by registering as a user. Registration is free. Registered users are required to:
- Provide their name, email and contact phone number
- Agree to be contacted by the Directory administrators
- Agree that Sustain will maintain, for administrative purposes (i.e. not for public viewing), a list of registered users. If you wish to appear as a public user, please check the relevant box in the sign-up form
- If users wish to submit entries for inclusion in the Directory, please ensure they are within the scope of the Directory’s purpose, i.e. organisations / entities, people, project, events, knowledge (research / policies), and infrastructure that form part of Australia’s food system
- Inappropriate / abusive entries will be deleted and may result in the user being removed from the Directory
Users are encouraged to make recommendations for improvements and / or modifications of the Directory. Sustain reserves the right to make such improvements and / or modifications as it considers appropriate, having regard to the means available at its disposal.